WELCOME TO BRUNNER'S AUTOMOTIVE
At Brunner's Automotive in Cherryville, NC we believe in honest repairs and getting the job done right the first time! Our team is made of GM Certified technicians that work hard to make sure our customers leave satisfied. No matter if you need to have your vehicle diagnostics read, oil changed, new tires put on, or a new transmission put in, we are your one-stop-shop! You can count on Brunner's Automotive to get your vehicle back on the road, call and schedule your appointment today!
ANY CAR, TRUCK, OR SUV ENGINE
When possible, opt for getting a flat patched. Tire sealants can clog your tire pressure monitoring system and ruin otherwise fixable tires.
It's a good idea to always have your alignment checked annually.
Tires should be rotated every six months or 6,000 to 8,000 miles.
If you drive around 12,000-15,000 miles annually, a tire's tread will wear out in three to four years.
WHERE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...
Tire health and tread wear patterns can speak volumes about your vehicle. From alignment, to suspension to simple inflation volume - having your tires checked and rotated regularly can help identify a plethora of problems within a vehicle and extend the life of your ride.
BRAKES YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Whether you're a resident or just visiting our community in Cherryville, Brunner's Automotive, you can count on our team of technicians to ensure your brake system is keeping you and your family safe on the roads.
GM V8 GEN V 5.3 ENGINES
- 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Nationwide
- Transferable Warranty
RUNNABILITY AND LEAKS
- Oil pump, oil pan, timing cover, and rear cover are installed
- 100% live-run tested to ensure proper compression, vacuum, and oil pressure
- VVT actuator and/or AFM solenoid function is tested where applicable
- 100% black light tested to ensure no leaks
- JASPER offers DOD/AFM Delete as an option for the 5.3, 6.0, and 6.2 engines
- DOD/AFM Delete will have a Non-DOD/AFM Cam, 16 standard lifters, and the LOMA plate is replaced with an early-style valley plate
- DOD/AFM Delete option is 50 state compliant. (CARB E.O. D-391-1)
- Programmer is included with all DOD/AFM Delete engines
- Programmer is 50 state legal and available to purchase for standard replacement engines. (CARB E.O. D-770)